This is a Moderna only clinic.
- 18 years old and up for Moderna Bivalent Booster dose
- Completed Primary Vaccine Series required
- 2 months since last COVID-19 vaccination dose
- Proof of prior vaccination is required.
- Please have your vaccination card with you when attending clinic.
- If you are prescribed an Epi-Pen you MUST have it with you to be vaccinated.
This is a Moderna bivalent booster dose vaccination.
December 16th, 2022
Seneca County Health Department
2465 Bonadent Drive, Suite 3
Waterloo, NY 13165
*Masks Required During Clinics*
Online Registration –
If you are unable to register online, please call 315.539.1920
Seneca County Health Department and Local Pharmacy Vaccination Clinic Information
We are scheduling weekly clinics, based on vaccine and location availability. We are diligently working to get clinics announced timely so scheduling and arrangements can be made.
Finger Lakes Vaccine HUB can be used to locate available clinics throughout the Finger Lakes region.
Visit the following link to find a clinic that meets your availability needs:
Upcoming Seneca County Health Department Clinics:
COVID-19 VACCINE RESOURCE and INFORMATION
LOCAL PHARMACY INFO
Walgreen’s is currently offering vaccines at the Waterloo location (315) 539-5056.
Wal-Mart is offering COVID-19 vaccine at the Seneca Falls location (315) 539-2560.
The COVID-19 Vaccine is available to customers at select Wegmans, including Geneva during normal pharmacy hours (315) 781-7737.
Rite Aid is helping to administer vaccines in Geneva (315) 789-2333.