COVID-19 Isolation & Quarantine Information
Pfizer is approved for ages 12 and older.
Moderna and Johnson & Johnson are approved for ages 18 and older.
FDA fact sheets for recipients and caregivers on each vaccine are available: Pfizer; Moderna; Johnson & Johnson.
Vaccines are available at local health departments. pharmacies, hospitals and Federally Qualified Health Centers statewide – please contact your provider of choice to schedule your vaccine appointment. You can use this website for scheduling an appointment at a Seneca County Health Department Clinic.
Remember: The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require two doses for effectiveness. For these vaccines, second-dose appointment will be scheduled automatically at the time you receive your first vaccine dose. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine requires only dose.
New York State COVID19 Helpful Links –
- NYS COVID19 Tracker https://covid19tracker.health.ny.gov/views/NYS-COVID19-Tracker/NYSDOHCOVID-19Tracker-Map?%3Aembed=yes&%3Atoolbar=no&%3Atabs=n
- NYS Breakthrough Data Report https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-breakthrough-data-report
- NYS 3rd Dose vs. Booster https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/booster-doses-frequently-asked-questions#for-immunocompromised-new-yorkers
- NYS School COVID19 Report https://schoolcovidreportcard.health.ny.gov/#/home
CDC COVID19 Helpful Links –
- CDC COVID19 Tracker https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
- COVID19 Vaccine Info https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html